Thursday 7 July 2011

First Post Fail

This post is dedicated to my awesomely amazing little sister Jess!

Apparently I made a booboo in my first post. I was told that I am supposed to say something about myself and what I do before I dive in with posts about what I have been making.

Okay here goes...

I am a human female, of an undisclosed age, currently living in Worcester with my lovely boyfriend. Although he thinks I might actually be a human/alien hybrid or at least part monster. I am not sure if that is a compliment or not!

I have just finished a degree in Illustration, I have absolutely no idea what I want to do now. The boyfriend wants me to get an awesome job which pays loads but I'm not so sure. Ideally I would quite like to do a Masters but we are lacking in the nessassary funds, so that idea will have to go on the back burner for the time being.

I like to make things, especially really really cute things, although sometimes I think my idea of cute is a bit warped!

Case in point!
Anyway enough of that. I have introduced myself or at least as much as I think is safe to share without freaking people out.

I hope you, the reader, enjoys my monsters and stuff. If not I do apologise.



 Once again a BIG SHOUT OUT TO JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment